Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Susan Etheridge is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Etheridge specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2015
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- An unusual cause of severe cyanosis in infancy.
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of left-sided accessory pathways in pediatric patients.
- Successful pediatric stenting of a nonthrombotic coronary occlusion as a complication of radiofrequency catheter ablation.
- Inappropriate defibrillator therapy in young patients: are dual-chamber devices and complex algorithms necessary?
- Cryoablation for supraventricular tachycardia in children: is it okay to trade success for decreased risk?
- Intravenous amiodarone for incessant tachyarrhythmias in children: a randomized, double-blind, antiarrhythmic drug trial.
- Medications used to manage supraventricular tachycardia in the infant a North American survey.
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome: prospective cohort analysis and expansion of the phenotype.
- Sudden cardiac death in Andersen-Tawil syndrome.
- Congenital long QT syndrome in children identified by family screening.
- Safety and imaging quality of MRI in pediatric and adult congenital heart disease patients with pacemakers.
- Resuscitated sudden cardiac death in Andersen-Tawil syndrome.
- Kir 2.1 channelopathies: the Andersen-Tawil syndrome.
- Amiodarone for the emergency care of children.
- Congenital long QT 3 in the pediatric population.
- Heart Problems
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Member American Heart Association
- Member Society for Pediatric Research
- University of Minnesota Hospital - Minneapolis, MN in Pediatric Cardiology 1990
- University of Minnesota Hospital - Minneapolis, MN in Pediatric Electropsysiology 1993
Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Etheridge
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Jason T Su Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Christopher Robin Mart MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Antonio Gabriel Cabrera M.D.81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Michael David Puchalski Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113