Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Susan Etheridge is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Etheridge specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2015
- An unusual cause of severe cyanosis in infancy.
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of left-sided accessory pathways in pediatric patients.
- Successful pediatric stenting of a nonthrombotic coronary occlusion as a complication of radiofrequency catheter ablation.
- Inappropriate defibrillator therapy in young patients: are dual-chamber devices and complex algorithms necessary?
- Cryoablation for supraventricular tachycardia in children: is it okay to trade success for decreased risk?
- Intravenous amiodarone for incessant tachyarrhythmias in children: a randomized, double-blind, antiarrhythmic drug trial.
- Medications used to manage supraventricular tachycardia in the infant a North American survey.
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome: prospective cohort analysis and expansion of the phenotype.
- Sudden cardiac death in Andersen-Tawil syndrome.
- Congenital long QT syndrome in children identified by family screening.
- Safety and imaging quality of MRI in pediatric and adult congenital heart disease patients with pacemakers.
- Resuscitated sudden cardiac death in Andersen-Tawil syndrome.
- Kir 2.1 channelopathies: the Andersen-Tawil syndrome.
- Amiodarone for the emergency care of children.
- Congenital long QT 3 in the pediatric population.
- Heart Problems
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Member American Heart Association
- Member Society for Pediatric Research
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatric Cardiology; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- University of Minnesota Hospital - Minneapolis, MN in Pediatric Cardiology 1990
- University of Minnesota Hospital - Minneapolis, MN in Pediatric Electropsysiology 1993
Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Etheridge
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Jason T Su Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Christopher Robin Mart MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Edward B Clark MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Michael David Puchalski Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113