Dr. Cynthia Lynn Emory M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Cynthia Emory is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Emory specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Emory tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Georgia Regents University Medical
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 2004
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Femoral stress fractures associated with long-term bisphosphonate treatment.
- Successful treatment of intramuscular venous malformation with image-guided radiofrequency ablation.
- Establishing a fracture liaison service: an orthopaedic approach.
- Angiotensin-(1-7) Attenuates Skeletal Muscle Fibrosis and Stiffening in a Mouse Model of Extremity Sarcoma Radiation Therapy.
- CORR Insights: Developing an Evidence-Based Followup Schedule for Bone Sarcomas Based on Local Recurrence and Metastatic Progression.
- Disseminated Cryptococcal Osteomyelitis to the Hand in an Immunosuppressed Lymphoma Patient.
- Nutritional markers may identify patients with greater risk of re-admission after geriatric hip fractures.
- History of Breast Cancer Increases 90-Day Pulmonary Embolism Rates and Reimbursements After Total Hip Arthroplasty: A National Matched-Pair Analysis.
- Sarcoma (bone And Soft Tissue Cancer)
- Bone Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Member Am Academy Of Orthopaedic Surg
- Member Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Soc
- Member Am Medical Assn
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 2006
- Orthopaedic Surgery, WFUSM Affiliated Hsps 2009
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Musculoskeletal Oncology, FL, United States 2010
Dr. Cynthia Lynn Emory M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Lynn Emory M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Emory
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Dr. Ken Hsu M.D.1 Shrader St San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. Scott M Taylor MD400 29th Street Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Mathias Masem M.D.1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94158
- Dr. John Velyvis M.D.39000 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. Lisa L. Lattanza MD1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94143
- Dr. Edward Diao MD450 Sutter Street San Francisco California 94108