Sanjiv Shah MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease675 N Saint Clair St Suite 19-100 Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Sanjiv Shah is a cardiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Shah specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Shah also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 2000
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Coney Island Hospital Program
Sanjiv Shah MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Sanjiv Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Amjad I. Sheikh MD4646 N Marine Drive Chicago IL 60640
- Patrick Joseph McCormick MD12255 S 80th Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Suhail H. Khadra MD1901 West Harrison Chicago Illinois 60612
- Akhtar Parvaiz MD2315 E 93rd Street Chicago Illinois 60617
- Iqbal Akhter M.D.5611 W. Addison Street Chicago Illinois 60634
- Rajesh Nambiar MD1901 Port Lane Amarillo Texas 79106