Dr. Neelima Sukhavasi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Sukhavasi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sukhavasi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sukhavasi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Neelima Sukhavasi's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Neelima Sukhavasi's reviewsWrite Review
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Dr. Robert G. Anding M.D.7900 Fannin St Houston TX 77054
- Dr. Heidi J. Purcell MD7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Carl F. Giesler MD9633 Longmont Dr Houston Texas 77063
- Dr. Creighton L. Edwards MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Celestine S. Tung MD6651 Main Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Geoffrey Schnider Other7580 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77054