Dr. Christian Marsh, a fourth generation dentist, is dedicated to carrying on the tradition of our family caring for yours. He has a Bachelor of Science from UW-Madison (2004) and a Doctorate of Dental ...
Christian D Marsh DDS's Practice location
Christian D Marsh DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marsh
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Lang DDS3432 N Association Dr Appleton WI 54914
- Thomas Hallquist DDS2163 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Jason John Pohl DDS3432 N Association Dr Appleton WI 54914
- Mr. Timothy T Ryan D.D.S.2200 Omro Road Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Dawn Faith Paffel DDS605 S 24th Ave Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Robert James Bastic D.D.S.335 E Wisconsin Ave Appleton WI 54911