Dr. Christian Marsh, a fourth generation dentist, is dedicated to carrying on the tradition of our family caring for yours. He has a Bachelor of Science from UW-Madison (2004) and a Doctorate of Dental ...
Christian D Marsh DDS's Practice location
Christian D Marsh DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marsh
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Lang DDS3432 N Association Dr Appleton WI 54914
- Thomas Hallquist DDS2163 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Mr. Timothy T Ryan D.D.S.2200 Omro Road Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Jason John Pohl DDS3432 N Association Dr Appleton WI 54914
- Dr. Dawn Faith Paffel DDS335 E WISCONSIN AVE APPLETON WI 54911
- Dr. Phillip D Florek D.D.S.1380 S Commercial St Neenah WI 54956