Dr. Earl Pollock is an optometrist practicing in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Pollock specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Pollock performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Early nosocomial infections in pediatric cardiovascular surgery patients.
- Adrenocortical hormone concentrations in children during cardiopulmonary bypass with and without pulsatile flow.
- Anaphylactoid reaction complicating neonatal anaesthesia.
- Distribution of a macrophage-specific antigen.
- Endocytosis by macrophages of altered soluble protein. The effect of binding to particulate surfaces and of IgM and IgG antibody.
- Production of macrophage migration inhibition factor by continuous cell lines.
- The effect of metabolic inhibitors on the migration of guinea pig macrophages.
- A comparison of the in vitro migration properties of alveolar and peritoneal macrophages.
Dr. Earl M Pollock O.D.'s Practice location
Chesapeake, VA 23321Get Direction
Dr. Earl M Pollock O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Mark H Seipel O.D.7525 Tidewater Dr Norfolk VA 23505
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Arndt O.D.422 Oriana Rd Newport News VA 23608
- Dr. Leah Ramos Swatts O.D.1249 Cedar Rd Chesapeake VA 23322
- Dr. Michael S Swatts OD1249 Cedar Rd Chesapeake VA 23322
- Dr. William W Townsend OD4224 Holland Rd Virginia Beach VA 23452
- Dr. Scott E Gontarek O.D.501 Battlefield Blvd N Chesapeake VA 23320