Dr. Geoffrey Gerow is a Chiropractor practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Gerow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gerow seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Geoffrey John Gerow D.C.'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14208Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey John Gerow D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Nicholas J. Morris DC4154 McKinley Parkway Blasdell New York 14219
- Elena M Acquisto-Treaster3847 Teachers Lane Orchard Park New York 14127
- Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.1623 Military Road Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Zappia DC1641 Hertel Ave Buffalo NY 14216
- Dr. Anthony P Magnano D.C.810 Center Rd Buffalo NY 14224
- Dr. Ronald Warren Gefaller D.C.3065 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127