Dr. Richard L. Kies M.D.
Ophthalmologist64 Doctors Park Cape Girardeau MO, 63703
Dr. Richard Kies is an ophthalmologist practicing in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dr. Kies specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Kies can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Kies can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1978
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1978
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Richard L. Kies M.D.'s Practice location
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Get Direction
Dr. Richard L. Kies M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kies
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Tatyana Igorevna Metelitsina M.D.360 S MOUNT AUBURN RD CAPE GIRARDEAU MO 63703
- Dr. David John Westrich M.D.360 S Mount Auburn Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Todd James Lumsden D.O.64 Doctors Park Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. John Reck Kinder M.D.64 Doctors Park Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. David D Kim MD360 S MOUNT AUBURN RD CAPE GIRARDEAU MO 63703
- MaryBeth Kapp MD FACS240 S Mount Auburn Rd Cape Girardeau Missouri 63701