Dr. Jorge Quirch is highly fluent in Spanish, having been born in Havana, Cuba and then moving to Houston at the age of three. He graduated from John Foster Dulles High School in 1982, obtained his B.S. ...
Education and Training
University Of Texas Dental Branch At Houston
- St. Joseph Medical Center, Houston
Dr. Jorge E Quirch D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Jorge E Quirch D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S.10777 Westheimer Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Mulikat Adetosoye DMD12665 Bissonnet St Houston TX 77099
- Dr. Ricardo Tomei DMD 5115 Buffalo Speedway Suite 700 Houston
- Dr. Arezo Zarghouni DDS14119 Stuebner Airline Rd. Houston TX 77069
- Mr. Donald F. Cohen D.D.S.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. George S. Gayle DDS1776 Yorktown Street Houston Texas 77056