Dr. Cemile Nurdan Ozturk MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck128 Vision Park Blvd Suite 280 The Woodlands TX, 77384
Dr. Cemile Ozturk is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Ozturk specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Istanbul Universitesi 2001
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Double helical rim advancement flaps with scaphal resection: selected cases over 10 years and review of the literature.
- Commentary on: Cosmetic surgery training in Canadian plastic surgery residencies: are we training competent surgeons?
- Breast reconstruction with abdominal-based free flaps in high body mass index population: postoperative complications and impact of weight loss.
- Feasibility of using external jugular vein and its branches as Y- and X-shaped vein grafts for bridging of arterial defects and providing additional arterial sources for free flap applications in rat model.
- Predicting skin flap viability using a new intraoperative tissue oximetry sensor: a feasibility study in pigs.
- Variables affecting postoperative tissue perfusion monitoring in free flap breast reconstruction.
- An Analysis of Current Techniques Used for Intraoperative Flap Evaluation.
- Treatment of Foot Degloving Injury With Aid of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy and Dermal Regeneration Template.
- Free vascularized lymph node transfer for treatment of lymphedema: A systematic evidence based review.
- Combined submuscular tissue expansion and anterior component separation technique for abdominal wall reconstruction: Long-term outcome analysis.
- Role of tissue expansion in abdominal wall reconstruction: A systematic evidence-based review.
Dr. Cemile Nurdan Ozturk MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Mr. Thomas Shannon MD3115 College Park Dr The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. David Michael Cohan MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Robert F Lohman MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- W. Marshall Guy128 Vision Park Boulevard Suite 150 Shenandoah TX 77384
- Dr. Moni abraham Kuriakose MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Paul S Gill MD121 Vision Park Boulevard Shenandoah TX 77384