Dr. Carla Kate Skytta D.O.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand5541 Medinah Dr Hilliard OH, 43026
Dr. Carla Skytta is a hand surgeon practicing in Hilliard, OH. Dr. Skytta specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Ohio University / Main Campus 2006
Dr. Carla Kate Skytta D.O.'s Practice location
Hilliard, OH 43026Get Direction
TOPEKA, KS 66615Get Direction
Dr. Carla Kate Skytta D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Skytta
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- How Does Carafate Help in Treating Stomach Ulcers?
Most people blame stomach ulcers on the stress of modern day life or unhealthy eating habits. But whatever may be the cause, stomach ulcers are common but painful medical conditions to deal with. Stomach ulcers can be seen as sores that are found in the lining of the stomach and in the small...
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Brian Andrew Janz MD915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Raymond J Kobus M.D.1210 GEMINI PL STE 200 COLUMBUS OH 43240
- Dr. Abhishek Julka MD915 OLENTANGY RIVER RD COLUMBUS OH 43212
- Dr. Desmond J Stutzman D.O.1313 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Paul Albert Cook M.D.1210 Gemini Place Columbus OH 43240
- Dr. Marlo Oyster Van steyn MD4605 SAWMILL RD UPPER ARLINGTON OH 43220