Emily L Smith AUD CCC-A
Audiologist4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15224
Dr. Emily Smith is an audiologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Smith evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Smith takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Emily L Smith AUD CCC-A's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
- Coping with Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy
One of the most common treatment modalities for breast cancer is radiation therapy, but patients may have problems coping with its undesirable effects. Breast cancer is a type of cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts. It is one of the most common cancers in women. Radiation is a choice of...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Paula Jean Sandoe AUDIOLOGIST9104 Babcock Boulevard Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Karen Graves M.S.CCC-A701 Broad St Sewickley PA 15143
- Victoria M. Ensor AU.D.1555 Fox Chapel Rd Pittsburgh PA 15238
- Georgianna Lee Prince-long AU.D.8150 Perry Hwy Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Kathleen Ann Conley AU.D.7180 Highland Dr Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Laurie L Junker AUD201 Penn Center Boulevard Pittsburgh PA 15235