Dr. Yassin Khattab M.D.
Family Practitioner822 S Mayo Trl Paintsville KY, 41240
Dr. Yassin Khattab is a family practitioner practicing in Paintsville, KY. Dr. Khattab specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Khattab possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1987
University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Yassin Khattab M.D.'s Practice location
Paintsville, KY 41240Get Direction
Dr. Yassin Khattab M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khattab
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Jason Rh Castle M.D.520 N Mayo Trl Paintsville KY 41240
- Dr. Lesley Ann Dotson M.D.6500 Highway 645 Inez KY 41224
- Dr. Laura Paula Ashby-jones D.O.5000 KY ROUTE 321 PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Dr. Bethani K Rose D.O.1709 KY ROUTE 321 STE 3 PRESTONSBURG KY 41653
- Dr. Lon E Lafferty MD2160 Blacklog Rd Inez KY 41224
- Dr. Nicholas Roger Jurich M.D.1279 OLD ABBOTT MOUNTAIN RD PRESTONSBURG KY 41653