Dr. Jay Severio Boyd D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1003 Sushruta Dr Martinsburg WV, 25401
Dr. Jay Boyd is a Dentist practicing in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Boyd specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jay Severio Boyd D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Jay Severio Boyd D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boyd
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Kenneth Craig Barney D.D.S.101 North Mary Street Hedgesville WV 25427
- Dr. Paul Edward Gauthier D.D.S., P. A.11110 Medical Campus Road Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Daniel C Mceowen DDS112 N Main St Boonsboro MD 21713
- Dr. Anthony Clayton Smallwood D.D.S.372 MIDDLEWAY PIKE STE A INWOOD WV 25428
- Dr. Michael Edward Anderson D.D.S18709 Crestwood Dr Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Nicholas C. Armellino Other171 Congress St Bath ME 04530