Dr. Brooks Travis is a Chiropractor practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Travis specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Travis seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Neutralizing antibodies against HIV-1 BRU and SF2 isolates generated in mice immunized with recombinant vaccinia virus expressing HIV-1 (BRU) envelope glycoproteins and boosted with homologous gp160.
- Processing, assembly, and immunogenicity of human immunodeficiency virus core antigens expressed by recombinant vaccinia virus.
Dr. Brooks M Travis D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Brooks M Travis D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Christy M Henley D.C.2804 Forum Blvd Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Samuel Thomas Henley D.C.2804 Forum Blvd Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Kim D Fite D.C., L.AC.1900 N Providence Rd Columbia MO 65202
- Chelsey AitkenOne E. Broadway Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Dennis D Gregory D.C.4903 Silver Cliff Dr Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Shayna Loren Fasken D.C., M.T.A.A.1200 Fay St Columbia MO 65201