Dr. Kevin Keane is an endodonist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Keane is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Mr. Kevin Michael Keane DDS's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95821 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Kevin Michael Keane DDS | Endodontist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Kevin Michael Keane DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keane
- Do I have Kidney Stones Because of my Diet?
When we talk about kidney stones we are referring to a condition that forms stones in the urinary system. These are crystal ball-like structures that accumulate in the ureter and bladder. They form different shapes and sizes. Some are microscopic while others are the size of a golf ball. The kidney...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Head lice are tiny, wingless, and parasitic insects that live in the human hairs and feed on blood they extract from the scalp. Head lice are a common problem, particularly in kids. They are very contagious, bothersome, and can be tough to eliminate.However, a head lice infestation is not fatal....
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- Dr. Keith Richard Boyer D.D.S. 240 S 40th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Hermon Singh Bhullar DDS 500 Alfred Nobel Dr Hercules CA 94547
- Dr. Peiti Su DDS 1721 LA PLAYA WAY SACRAMENTO CA 95864
- Dr. Bruce Monte Holt DDS 1421 Secret Ravine Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Cary Craig Syamken D.D.S. 1315 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. John Christopher Fat D.D.S., M.S. 7210 S Land Park Dr Sacramento CA 95831