Dr. Collin Johnson is a pathologist practicing in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Johnson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Johnson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Johnson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1973
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
Dr. Collin B Johnson MD's Practice location
Waukesha, WI 53188Get Direction
Dr. Collin B Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Lyle C. Lawnicki MD11020 W Plank Ct Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Angela Treml M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Tamara Giorgadze M.D.525 E 68th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Brian Lee Peterson M.D.1860 Pennsylvania Ave Fairfield CA 94533
- Dr. Adrian M Padurean MD3237 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Jason A. Jarzembowski M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226