Dr. John Scott Anthony M.D.
Dermatologist1200 First Colonial Rd Suite 200m Virginia Beach VA, 23454
Dr. John Anthony is a dermatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Anthony specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Anthony diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1995
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1995
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
Dr. John Scott Anthony M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Virginia Beach, VA 23454Get Direction
Dr. John Scott Anthony M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anthony
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- How Does Stress Affect Your Skin?
Similar to how stress can affect gastrointestinal issues, the skin can also be affected by emotional stress. This is because stress releases a number of hormones that trigger a chemical response in the body. Most of these responses may make the skin more sensitive. Moreover, the chemicals may cause...
- Are Teens 'Dying for a Tan'?
A new survey shows that teenage girls prefer tanning beds and outdoor sunbathing despite repeated warnings that too much exposure may lead to skin cancer. A survey of 3,800 Caucasian girls and women between the age of 14 and 22-years-old, conducted by The American Academy of Dermatology, shows that...
- What are the Symptoms of Melanoma?
Melanoma is an aggressive form of skin cancer that starts in the melanocytes, which are cells that produce pigments. It usually begins in tissues that are heavily pigmented, like moles and birthmarks. This form of skin cancer is often found in the chest, back, and palm, and in some rare cases, it...
- Dr. David H. McDaniel M.D., FAAD933 1st Colonial Road Virginia Beach Virginia 23454
- Dr. Michele Jane Gonzalez M.D.ATLANTIC DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23454
- Dr. George Charles Harr M.D.1200 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Mrs. Tracy Ann Novosel MD1101 First Colonial Road Virginia Beach Virginia 23454
- Dr. Lynn Marie Utecht MD1101 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Hindman D.O.1101 FIRST COLONIAL RD VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23454