Dr. Matthew Loeb DMD
Dentist651 HELEN KELLER BLVD TUSCALOOSA AL, 35404
Dr. Matthew Loeb is a Dentist practicing in TUSCALOOSA, AL. Dr. Loeb specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Matthew Loeb DMD's Practice location
TUSCALOOSA, AL 35404Get Direction
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. G. Peter Moylan, iii D.M.D.35 W Main St North East PA 16428
- Dr. Lewis C Cole DMD525 Energy Center Blvd Northport AL 35473
- Dr. David Gilmore Riley D.M.D.805 Rice Mine Rd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. John Terry Carlson DMD631 Helen Keller Blvd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Rain Henry Blankenship DMD2810 20th Ave Northport AL 35476
- Valentin A. Ferro D.M.D., P.C.535 JACK WARNER PKWY NE TUSCALOOSA AL 35404