Dr. David Harding is a family practitioner practicing in Northport, AL. Dr. Harding specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Harding possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Dch Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. David E Harding MD's Practice location
Northport, AL 35473Get Direction
Dr. David E Harding MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harding
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- REMONA PETERSON6521 HWY 69 S, SUITE M TUSCALOOSA AL 35405
- Dr. Caroline Joanne Day MD850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. Steven Brian Hutto M.D.3909 Mcfarland Boulevard Northport AL 35476
- Dr. James B Robinson MD850 PETER BRYCE BLVD TUSCALOOSA AL 35401
- Dr. Jimmy Sawyer Tu M.D.1251 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Mukta Tripathi M.D.850 5th Ave E Tuscaloosa AL 35401