Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology2525 Chicago Ave. S. Mail Stop 32-B600 Minneapolis Mi, 55404
Carlos A. Galliani was born in 1950 in Buenos Aires, Argentina and received his MD from the University of Buenos Aires in 1975. He completed his residency in Anatomic Pathology and a Research Associat ...
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1975
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- IgA plasma cell infiltration of proximal respiratory tract, pancreas, kidney, and coronary artery in acute Kawasaki disease.
- Pathological case of the month. Balloon cell nevus of the conjunctiva.
- Pigmented cardiac paraganglioma.
- A FOLLOW -UP STUDY OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS AT GOVERNOR BACON HEALTH CENTER'S PSYCHIATRIC DIVISION.
- UNILATERAL ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHIC DYSRHYTHMIA AND CHILDREN'S INTELLIGENCE.
- Cavernous hemangioma of the lung in an infant.
- Myositis (fasciitis) ossificans in an infant.
- Renal cystic diseases: a review.
- Congenital pyloric atresia and junctional epidermolysis bullosa: a report of long-term survival and a review of the literature.
- TTF-1 expression in nephroblastoma.
- Primary thyroid and thyroid-like follicular carcinoma of the kidney versus solitary metastatic carcinoma of the thyroid: a vexing issue.
- Erythroblastic sarcoma presenting as bilateral ovarian masses in an infant with pure erythroid leukemia.
- TTF-1 in embryonal tumors: an immunohistochemical study of 117 cases.
- Innovative palliative surgical procedure for hypoplastic left-heart syndrome.
- Selected case from the Arkadi M. Rywlin International Pathology Slide Series: Leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata: report of 3 cases with extensive review of the literature.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Pathology, Pediatric - Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles
Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, Mi 55404Get Direction
MOBILE, AL 36604Get Direction
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- The Survival Rate of Lupus is Steadily Improving
A variety of diseases and conditions prevalent today have had their fair share of extensive research and advocacy work done in hopes of finding a cure. From serious conditions such as muscular dystrophy to cancer, medical professionals and researchers have joined forces in order to combat these...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Do I Need an Endoscopy to See if I have Celiac Disease?
As more persons become familiar with the autoimmune disorder known as Celiac disease, we can expect queries regarding the condition to increase.Celiac disease is a medical condition in which the absorptive surface of the small intestine is damaged by a substance called gluten. This damage over time...
- What to Avoid if You have Osteoarthritis
Refined CarbohydratesRefined carbohydrates provide calories but do not contain enough nutrients. Sugar and enriched flour are examples of refined carbohydrates. These ingredients can have a bad effect on blood sugar levels, energy, appetite, and mood. Healthcare providers recommend avoiding enriched...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a common condition that affects millions of people in the country. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis and each one of them require a different set of treatment plan, unlike the common belief. Diagnosing the correct type of arthritis is thus equally important in giving...
- Dr. Dragos C Luca MD2525 Chicago Ave South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Dennis M Drehner DO2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy M Casey MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Susan C Simonton MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Adrian Mayo Marinovich M.D.800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407