Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology2525 Chicago Ave. S. Mail Stop 32-B600 Minneapolis Mi, 55404
Carlos A. Galliani was born in 1950 in Buenos Aires, Argentina and received his MD from the University of Buenos Aires in 1975. He completed his residency in Anatomic Pathology and a Research Associat ...
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1975
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- IgA plasma cell infiltration of proximal respiratory tract, pancreas, kidney, and coronary artery in acute Kawasaki disease.
- Pathological case of the month. Balloon cell nevus of the conjunctiva.
- Pigmented cardiac paraganglioma.
- A FOLLOW -UP STUDY OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS AT GOVERNOR BACON HEALTH CENTER'S PSYCHIATRIC DIVISION.
- UNILATERAL ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHIC DYSRHYTHMIA AND CHILDREN'S INTELLIGENCE.
- Cavernous hemangioma of the lung in an infant.
- Myositis (fasciitis) ossificans in an infant.
- Renal cystic diseases: a review.
- Congenital pyloric atresia and junctional epidermolysis bullosa: a report of long-term survival and a review of the literature.
- TTF-1 expression in nephroblastoma.
- Primary thyroid and thyroid-like follicular carcinoma of the kidney versus solitary metastatic carcinoma of the thyroid: a vexing issue.
- Erythroblastic sarcoma presenting as bilateral ovarian masses in an infant with pure erythroid leukemia.
- TTF-1 in embryonal tumors: an immunohistochemical study of 117 cases.
- Innovative palliative surgical procedure for hypoplastic left-heart syndrome.
- Selected case from the Arkadi M. Rywlin International Pathology Slide Series: Leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata: report of 3 cases with extensive review of the literature.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Pathology, Pediatric - Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles
Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, Mi 55404Get Direction
MOBILE, AL 36604Get Direction
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- How to Combat Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, sometimes referred to as eczema, is a common and frustrating skin condition characterized by inflammation, dry skin, and rashes. It is a kind of allergy that affects the body’s first line of defense against infectious agents. It is more commonly seen in children; they normally...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- Dr. Dragos C Luca MD2525 Chicago Ave South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Fang Bu M.D.2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy M Casey MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Dennis M Drehner DO2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Susan C Simonton MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Maya Sasi M.D.2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404