Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Carlos A. Galliani was born in 1950 in Buenos Aires, Argentina and received his MD from the University of Buenos Aires in 1975. He completed his residency in Anatomic Pathology and a Research Associat ...
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1975
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- IgA plasma cell infiltration of proximal respiratory tract, pancreas, kidney, and coronary artery in acute Kawasaki disease.
- Pathological case of the month. Balloon cell nevus of the conjunctiva.
- Pigmented cardiac paraganglioma.
- A FOLLOW -UP STUDY OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS AT GOVERNOR BACON HEALTH CENTER'S PSYCHIATRIC DIVISION.
- UNILATERAL ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHIC DYSRHYTHMIA AND CHILDREN'S INTELLIGENCE.
- Cavernous hemangioma of the lung in an infant.
- Myositis (fasciitis) ossificans in an infant.
- Renal cystic diseases: a review.
- Congenital pyloric atresia and junctional epidermolysis bullosa: a report of long-term survival and a review of the literature.
- TTF-1 expression in nephroblastoma.
- Primary thyroid and thyroid-like follicular carcinoma of the kidney versus solitary metastatic carcinoma of the thyroid: a vexing issue.
- Erythroblastic sarcoma presenting as bilateral ovarian masses in an infant with pure erythroid leukemia.
- TTF-1 in embryonal tumors: an immunohistochemical study of 117 cases.
- Innovative palliative surgical procedure for hypoplastic left-heart syndrome.
- Selected case from the Arkadi M. Rywlin International Pathology Slide Series: Leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata: report of 3 cases with extensive review of the literature.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Pathology, Pediatric - Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles
Dr. Carlos A Galliani MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, Mi 55404Get Direction
MOBILE, AL 36604Get Direction
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
- Is it Heat Rash or Folliculitis?
What Is Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition of the skin that results from a blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition can be attributed mostly to excess sweating, and is therefore very common in hot and humid areas. All people can be affected by heat rash, especially if they are in conditions that...
- How Sunscreen May Lead to New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
A few cells in the immune and nervous systems have vitamin D receptors that are found on the cells’ surface. It is here where they receive chemical signals. When a cell attaches itself to a receptor, the chemical signals trigger the cell to perform an activity, such as to divide in multiple ways...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Heart Issues
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is not just a painful autoimmune disease that can greatly impact an individual’s quality of life. This disease also comes with some increased risk factors that people should be aware of. RA is associated with increased risk of death that is related to an increased risk of...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Treatments for Lung Cancer
The nature of cancer, its stage, your overall health, and the condition of your lungs will largely determine the kind of treatment that safeguards your health. If you happen to be an active smoker, quitting the habit would be a precondition for quicker recovery from cancer. Lung cancer is one the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Ajit J Alles M.B.B.S., PH.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Yvette B Dzurik M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Irene Castaneda-sanchez MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Sandy Diane Cope-yokoyama MD801 7TH AVE FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Dr. Ana M Gomez MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jason Wang M.D.801 7TH AVE FORT WORTH TX 76104