Dr. Daniel B Stewart M.D., PH.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology100 Hitchcock Way Department Of Dermat Manchester NH, 03104
Dr. Daniel Stewart is a dermatologist practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Stewart specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Stewart diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Stanford University School of Medicine 2002
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Daniel B Stewart M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
Dr. Daniel B Stewart M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stewart
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- Skin Maceration: What is it?
One of the most common wound care problems is the maceration of the skin around the wound. In most cases, this causes discomfort and irritation, but it may also lead to ulceration and damage of the unaffected tissues.Skin macerationEpidermal tissue of the skin is the most effective barrier against...
- Beauty Tips for the Morning Hours
An ideal skin care regimen for the morning will definitely include ways to fight free radical damage, protect the skin from sun’s rays, moisturize the dry skin, and other steps that would help the skin to glow. Marianna Blyumin, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Hollywood has given few skin care...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Dr. Lynette Joan Margesson MD721 Chestnut St Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Stead D.O.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Robert John Willer M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Mark Jon Quitadamo MDHitchcock Clinic Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Jillian F Rork MD100 HITCHCOCK WAY MANCHESTER NH 03104