Dr. William David Powell D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice297 Augusta Rockland Rd Windsor ME, 04363
Dr. William Powell is a Dentist practicing in Windsor, ME. Dr. Powell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. William David Powell D.M.D.'s Practice location
Windsor, ME 04363Get Direction
Dr. William David Powell D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Powell
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Shanna Leigh Gagnon D.M.D.14 Merrill St Farmingdale ME 04344
- Dr. Jonas Kilmer Westbrook D.D.S.9 Main St Lincoln ME 04457
- Kerry P Bryant DMD59 Davenport Street Augusta ME 04330
- Dr. Catherine Bunin-stevenson DMD93 Churchill Street Wiscasset ME 04578
- Dr. Glen Sanford Davis D.M.D.16 BRISTOL ROAD DAMARISCOTTA ME 04543
- Dr. Jeremy J Zobel DDS9 Main St Lincoln ME 04457