Dr. Todd Roberts is an oncologist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Roberts specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Roberts manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1993
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Contact call-driven Zenk protein induction and habituation in telencephalic auditory pathways in the Budgerigar (Melopsittacus undulatus): implications for understanding vocal learning processes.
- Contact call-driven zenk mRNA expression in the brain of the budgerigar (Melopsittacus undulatus).
- Sexual dimorphism of vocal control nuclei in budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus) revealed with Nissl and NADPH-d staining.
- Homogeneity of intrinsic properties of sexually dimorphic vocal motoneurons in male and female zebra finches.
- A synaptic basis for auditory-vocal integration in the songbird.
- Telencephalic neurons monosynaptically link brainstem and forebrain premotor networks necessary for song.
- Rapid spine stabilization and synaptic enhancement at the onset of behavioural learning.
- Motor circuits are required to encode a sensory model for imitative learning.
- Motor circuits help encode auditory memories of vocal models used to guide vocal learning.
- Imaging auditory representations of song and syllables in populations of sensorimotor neurons essential to vocal communication.
- Animal Models of Speech and Vocal Communication Deficits Associated With Psychiatric Disorders.
- Insights into the Neural and Genetic Basis of Vocal Communication.
- Identification of a motor-to-auditory pathway important for vocal learning.
- York Hosp, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Todd F Roberts MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
Fairhaven, MA 02719Get Direction
Dr. Todd F Roberts MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer Vaccine Development: An Update
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company, is advancing its developments in vaccine technology to help boost the immune system to target cancer cells without causing harm to the patient. They have worked on prostate cancer vaccines and are working on ovarian cancer...
- The Link Between Ovarian Cancer Survival and Pregnancy
For women who have survived cancer, their bodies have inevitably been through a lot. Therefore, it is not entirely unsurprising, but it is dismaying, that they are one-third less likely to be able to achieve pregnancy than other women. This statistic was taken from the first study to actually...
- What Can I Wear After Breast Cancer Surgery?
A breast cancer diagnosis is shocking and devastating, but what follows can take on a physical and emotional toll on the body. 26-year-old Megan Sullivan has been a witness to this struggle up close and personal. When she was just 9 years old, her mother was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer at...
- This 12-year-old Is an Anomaly in the Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian cancer usually strikes women who are at least in their fifties; however, Olivia Parslow is only twelve years old and is fighting the disease with her life.Olivia's storyOlivia had gained nearly 40 pounds in only three weeks, so her family was very concerned. Not only was she gaining an...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Genetic?
What is Ovarian Cancer?Ovarian cancer is a very dangerous disease that occurs when malignant cells are found in the ovaries. It effects mostly women from 60-63 years old, but can happen to a woman of any age. Ovaries are a pair of organs that produce fertile hormones and eggs in women. Because...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Dr. Edgardo Santos MD1415 TULANE AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70112
- Dr. Nagarajan Chandrasekaran MD4513 WESTBANK EXPY MARRERO LA 70072
- Dr. Sujal Shah MD1430 Tulane Ave # Sl-78 New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Nelly A. Aoun M.D.4513 WESTBANK EXPRESSWAY MARRERO LA 70072
- Dr. Lowell Brian Anthony M.D.200 W Esplanade Ave Kenner LA 70065
- Dr. Srikanth Tamma MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121