Dr. Mukteshwar Mehra MD
Neurologist | Neurology2901 Old Jacksonville Road Suite B1 Springfield IL, 62704
Dr. Mukteshwar Mehra practices Neuropathology in Springfield, IL. Dr. Mehra studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Mukteshwar Mehra MD's Practice location
Springfield, IL 62704Get Direction
Dr. Mukteshwar Mehra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehra
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- The Impact of Light Therapy on Parkinson's Disease
In addition to tremors, speech, and balance problems, an estimated 90 percent of Parkinson’s patients also have trouble with their sleep rhythms. Although going to sleep is sometimes not usually an issue in itself, having a continued night of rest without waking and continuous nightmares is a...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Multiple Sclerosis: How it Feels to Live with a Progressive Disease
When spring kicks in, you might be hyper-aware now of everything you've done, good and bad, since last year at this time. Maybe you're mulling over what you haven't achieved, or the weight you didn't lose that you promised as a New Years's resolution. Instead of being happy, you are sad with a...
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from having one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or...
- Signs of Stroke in Men
According to statistics, about 795,000 Americans are affected by a stroke. Moreover, the worst thing is that the majority of stroke victims will die from stroke-related complications. In fact, stroke is the third largest cause of death in the USA. It is particularly more prevalent in...
- Dr. Joni M Clark M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. David A. Gelber M.D.800 N. 1st Street Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Lidia Brown M.D.2490 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Najib Murr MD982045 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jacob Manoj Kitchener MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Edward A Trudeau M.D.701 N 1st St Springfield IL 62781