Andrew Strope is a physical therapist practicing in Eau Claire, WI. Andrew Strope specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Andrew Strope can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Andrew Strope will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Andrew J Strope PT's Practice location
Eau Claire, WI 54701Get Direction
Andrew J Strope PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Michael Brunner517 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Ryan Stearns DPT4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Tessa Pecha PT4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Mr. Michael Ray Newby PHYSICAL THERAPIST4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Carie Lynn Steil DPT2815 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Mary Elizabeth Clark PT4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701