Dr. Cheri L Jung DC
Chiropractor1501 S Main St Ottawa KS, 66067
Dr. Cheri Jung is a Chiropractor practicing in Ottawa, KS. Dr. Jung specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jung seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Cheri L Jung DC's Practice location
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Kristina Gibbons D.C.430 Main Wellsville KANSAS 66092
- Dr. Larry J Matney DC1501 S Main St Ottawa KS 66067
- Dr. Jeremy D Rodrock DC412 Ames St Baldwin City KS 66006
- Dr. Nicole L Vlcek D.C.711 MAIN ST WELLSVILLE KS 66092
- Dr. Michael J Hiatt DC1501 S Main St Ottawa KS 66067
- Michael W Oliver CH225 S Walnut St Ottawa KS 66067