Dr. Robert Jacob, DDS--specialist in dentistry and orthodontics--currently practices dentistry at San diego, California. Dr. Jacob is licensed to treat patients in California. In addition to having active ...
Robert B Jacob D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92111Get Direction
Robert B Jacob D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacob
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Kyle Stewart Wendfeldt DDS, MS181 N. Kentucky Ave. West Plains MO 65775
- Dr. David J Li DDS, MS16766 Bernardo Center Dr San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Christopher John Eitzen DDS11616 Iberia Place San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Ronald Greenspan DDS3810 Valley Centre Dr San Diego CA 92130
- Lawrence Frederick Andrews DDS2025 Chatsworth Blvd San Diego CA 92107
- Lawrence Paul Lotzof DDS3772 Clairemont Dr San Diego CA 92117