Dr. Svetlana Anic M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry193 Blue Ravine Rd Suite # 170 Folsom CA, 95630
Dr. Svetlana Anic practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Folsom, CA. Dr. Anic evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Anic seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Belgrade- Med Fak- Beograd- Serbia 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ucla Sch Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Ca Pacific M C Pacific, Psychiatry
Dr. Svetlana Anic M.D.'s Practice location
Folsom, CA 95630Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90049Get Direction
Dr. Svetlana Anic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anic
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Jason P Bynum MD8001 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Lorerky Del milagro Ramirez-moya MD230 E Ridgewood Ave Paramus NJ 07652
- Dr. Michael Lin Other1000 River Rock Dr Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Candace Merita Fortune MD785 Orchard Dr Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Malia Audrey Mccarthy M.D.Caps Clinic Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Charles Vincent Panadero M.D.4250 Auburn Blvd Sacramento CA 95841