Dr. Ashley Bonanno is an Audiologist serving the Philadelphia area. Dr. Bonanno is experienced in Diagnostic Audiology and Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting.
Education and Training
West Chester University B.A.
Salus University AuD.
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Test
- Infant/childhood Evaluation
- Abr’s (‘auditory Brainstem Response’)
- Vra (‘visual Reinforcement Audiology’)
- Cpa (‘conditioned Play Audiometry’)
- Adult/geriatric Evaluation
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Loss Treatment/solutions
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Benign Positional Vertigo
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Earwax Removal
- Removal Of Foreign Body From Ear
Dr. Ashley Bonanno AU,D,'s Practice location
MEADOWBROOK, PA 19046Get Direction
SILVER SPRING, MD 20901Get Direction
Dr. Ashley Bonanno AU,D,'s reviewsWrite Review
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Lupus Couldn't Stop Woman from 7-Month Hike
Stacey Kozel took a 2,190 mile hike on the Appalachian Trail. In this hike, she passed through 14 states, rugged terrain, and five national parks. “Iron Will” was the name her fellow hikers referred to when mentioning her.It was about three years ago that she was in a wheelchair. At 41, Kozel...
- Rebooting the Brain with Magnetic Waves May Improve Parkinson's Symptoms
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is emerging as the safest of brain resetting methods that can transform the way doctors treat many brain disorders, including Parkinson's disease.Science has long dreamt about the ability to selectively stimulate or inhibit various centers in a brain without...
- What Can I Wear After Breast Cancer Surgery?
A breast cancer diagnosis is shocking and devastating, but what follows can take on a physical and emotional toll on the body. 26-year-old Megan Sullivan has been a witness to this struggle up close and personal. When she was just 9 years old, her mother was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer at...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Midori Wakabayashi AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Ms. Sheryl Johanson M.ED. CCC A, FAAA5033 Swamp Rd Fountainville PA 18923
- Patrick Dolon AU.D.8440 Tradeport Dr Orlando FL 32827
- Michael W Dougherty AU.D211 South St # 318 Philadelphia PA 19147