Dr. Enrique Cotes is a pathologist practicing in Lakewood, OH. Dr. Cotes is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Cotes can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Cotes may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Autonomous University Of Santo Domingo 1980
Autonomous University Of Santo Domingo Medicine
Medical Center Of Iran 1991
Instituto TecnolÛgico de Santo Domingo (INTEC) Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud 1980
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 1996
- Member AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR CLINICAL PATOLOGY
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Fellow COLLEGE OF AMERICAN PATHOLOGISTS: FELLOW, INSPECTOR, TEAM LEADER
- Metrohealth Medical Center
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology, MetroHealth System
- Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) Program
- MAGEE WOMENS HOSPITAL, GYN, OBST & PERINATAL PATHOLOGY, PA, ALLEGHENY 1992
Enrique Cotes's Practice location
Lakewood, OH 44107Get Direction
Enrique Cotes's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Tom Carlo Deroche M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Jennifer Susan Ko M.D., PH.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Claudiu V Cotta MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. James R Cook M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Andres G Chiesa-vottero MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Saleem Umar M.D.11000 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106