Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.
Chiropractor | Orthopedic1317 Terrace Rd Nw North Canton OH, 44720
Since 1981, Dr. Waldo has been providing personalized chiropractic care for the entire family. His experience with Chiropractic started at a young age. Chiropractic restored his good health and he has ...
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic Chiropractic
- Extremities, General Care, Spine Problems And More
- Member Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Member Northeast Ohio Academy of Chiropractic
Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.'s Practice location
North Canton, OH 44720Get Direction
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC807 30th St Ne Canton OH 44714
- Dr. Kelly A Gallagher D.C.600 Portage Trl Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Haycock D.C.276 Federal Ave Nw Massillon OH 44647
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Dr. Joseph Francis Medina D.C.3611b Whipple Ave Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. David Robert Yates D.C.2071 GRAHAM RD STOW OH 44224