Dr. Taz Harmon is a urologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Harmon specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1993
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1993
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Urology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Taz Joseph Harmon M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Taz Joseph Harmon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harmon
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Dr. Scott A Troxel MDOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Danny L Huynh MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Mark Richard Wakefield MDOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Jerry Jeff Trulson M.D.1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Scott Thomas Matz MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Julie M Riley MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212