Peter Schlossberg MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology622 W 168th St New York NY, 10032
Dr. Peter Schlossberg is an interventional radiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Schlossberg specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network 1980
- New York University; New York, Ny 1984
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center 1983
Peter Schlossberg MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Peter Schlossberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schlossberg
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Jeffrey E Stirling MD255 Williamson St Elizabeth NJ 07202
- Dr. Israel Schur MD403 East 91st Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Marc H Schiffman M.D.1468 Madison Ave New York NY 10029
- Dr. Elsie Koh MD1125 McBride Ave Little Falls NJ 07424
- Dr. Sean David Lavine M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Minh-nhut Yvonne Dang M.D.403 East 91st Street New York NY 10128