Dr. Eric Kuntz practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Bangor, ME. Dr. Kuntz evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Kuntz seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1979
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Psychiatry
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Eric Kuntz MD's Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Eric Kuntz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Paula Lockhart MD1068 Union Street Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi M.D.268 STILLWATER AVE BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Julie Balaban M.D.15 Columbia St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Joshua P. Newman M.D.268 STILLWATER AVE BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Jessica Anne Manaker M.D.6 STATE ST BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Corabell Arps M.D.970 ILLINOIS AVE BANGOR ME 04401