Dr. Parmjit Singh Aujla M.D.
Internist5632 Annapolis Rd Suite 13 Bladensburg MD, 20710
Dr. Parmjit Aujla is an internist practicing in Bladensburg, MD. Dr. Aujla specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Aujla provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Patliputra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Dhanbad, Bihar, India 1980
Patliputra Medical College 1980
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Prince George'S Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Prince George's Hospital Center Program
Dr. Parmjit Singh Aujla M.D.'s Practice location
Bladensburg, MD 20710Get Direction
BLADENSBURG, MD 20710Get Direction
Dr. Parmjit Singh Aujla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aujla
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.1420 Beverly Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Girish Sadashiva Rao MD7700 Old Branch Ave Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007