Dr. Scott Ross Weisberg M.D.
Family Practitioner2151 Highland Ave S Suite 320 Birmingham AL, 35205
Dr. Scott Weisberg is a family practitioner practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Weisberg specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Weisberg possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Member JEFFERSON COUNTY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member ALABAMA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member ALABAMA ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Staff STAFF PRV/BAPTIST MONTCLAIR HOSPITAL, BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
- Staff STAFF PRV/BROOKWOOD HOSPITAL, BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
- Med Ctr Of Central Ga, Family Medicine
- Medical Center of Central Georgia 1997
- Medical Center of Central Georgia Program
Dr. Scott Ross Weisberg M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35205Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35209Get Direction
Dr. Scott Ross Weisberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weisberg
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dr. Robert Traore Bessemer Alabama 35022
- Dr. Ann Lebeck MD831 1st St N Alabaster AL 35007
- Dr. Tracy Michael Harrington M.D.930 20th St S Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Elizabeth Currie Stevenson M.D.4600 Highway 280 Birmingham AL 35242
- Dr. Nova Law M.D.2018 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Mary C Gipson MD3001 27th St N Birmingham AL 35207