Dr. Hector Morales is a vascular surgeon practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Morales specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Morales diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De San Luis Potosi, Fac De Med, San Luis Potosi, Mexico 1960
Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, Facultad De Medicina 1960
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1960
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Henry Ford Hosp, General Surgery; Washington Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; St Clares Hosp Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Henry Ford Hospital 1961
- ST CLARES HOSPITAL AND HEALTHCARE CENTER
Dr. Hector Morales MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78759Get Direction
Dr. Hector Morales MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Jeffrey Jobe M.D.1010 W 40th St Austin TX 78756
- Dr. Mazin Issa Foteh MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Joe Wells M.D.1010 W 40th St Austin TX 78756
- Dr. Jeffrey M Apple M.D.1010 W 40th St Austin TX 78756
- Dr. Neal Thomas Foley M.D.5656 Bee Cave Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Mark Stewart M.D.1010 W 40th St Austin TX 78756