Dr. Wico Chu M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. Wico Chu is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Chu specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Chu can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Chu can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1984
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Cold Sores
- Member AMA
- Member ACOG
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Obstetrics And Gynecology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California Medical Center
Dr. Wico Chu M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Wico Chu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chu
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Dr. Daniel Warren Levine M.D.75 Crystal Run Road Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Florence Jean-Louis MD111 MALTESE DR MIDDLETOWN NY 10940
- Dr. Gbolagade O Babalola DO147 LAKE ST NEWBURGH NY 12550
- Dr. Robin Karpfen MD95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Custodio Ricacho Borgueta M.D.9 Hudson Valley Professional Plz Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Ratna A Sabnis MD111 MALTESE DR MIDDLETOWN NY 10940