Henri Roukoz M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac ElectrophysiologyCleveland Clinic 9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Henri Roukoz is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Roukoz performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Henri Roukoz M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55455Get Direction
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Mauricio Hong MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Mohamed Hani Kanj MD26635 Amhearst Cir Beachwood OH 44122
- Tamouh Hamoud MD20455 LORAIN RD. FAIRVIEW PARK OH 44126
- Judith A Mackall MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Ivan T Cakulev MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Bruce S Stambler MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106