After completing his residency in internal medicine, Dr. Tran was looking to combine internal medicine and traditional, Eastern medicine to create a cutting-edge and unique treatment for his patients. ...
Education and Training
Med & Pharm Univ, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (- Eff /) 1974
University of Saigon Faculty of Medicine,Vietnam 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Dc Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Canh Q Tran M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20006Get Direction
FORT BELVOIR, VA 22060Get Direction
Dr. Canh Q Tran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tran
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- To B3 or Not To B3: Is That the Question for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers haven’t discovered a cure or a way to mask the disease. However, finding a cure is a priority for many organizations, and researchers have uncovered several key things for treatment. What they have discovered, and what they continue to discover, is how to treat the different symptoms...
- The Very Real and Deep Depression That Is Often Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
To date, what exactly triggers the onset of MS remains unknown. In some individuals, attacks of neurologic symptoms come and go, while in others, the attacks never get better. Nevertheless, in all individuals with MS, damage to the nerves can make it difficult for the nerve impulses to travel...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. John L Albrigo MD2445 Army Navy Dr Arlington VA 22206
- Dr. Mia Kogan M.D.2405 I St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Christina I Braun MD8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Ian Peterkin M.D.2141 K St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Mrs. Namrata Choudhary M.D.1860 Town Center Drive Reston VA 20190
- Dr. Eva Coleman MD3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033