Dr. Brent M Songstad D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3819 Cleghorn Ave Nashville TN, 37215
Dr. Brent Songstad is a Dentist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Songstad specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- <p>Yale University</p> <p>Mount Sinal Medical Center</p>
Dr. Brent M Songstad D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Brent M Songstad D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Songstad
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Donald E. Cox DDS5651 Frist Blvd Nashville TN 37076
- Dr. Jeffrey Russell Yost D.D.S.100 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Jeffrey W. Mathews D.D.S1200 Division St Nashville Tennessee 37203
- Dr. Alireza Allen Blourchian DDS155 Covey Dr. Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Nathan Andrew Murrell D.M.D2211 Crestmoor Rd Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Clayton C. Cummings D.D.S.2405 Crestmoor Road Nashville TN 37215