Dr. Edward Ledbetter is a Chiropractor practicing in Gladewater, TX. Dr. Ledbetter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ledbetter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Texas
- Blue Pathway
- BlueChoice PPO Plan
- BlueChoice Solutions/Blue Precision
- BlueEdge (HSA)
- Consumer Choice HMO Plan
- Consumer Choice PPO Plan
- Davis Vision
- HMO Blue Texas
- Medicare Supplement
- PPO Select Blue Advantage Series III
- PPO Select Choice Series III
- PPO Select Saver Series III
- SelecTEMP PPO
- Star Medicaid
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Edward Chestley Ledbetter DC's Practice location
Gladewater, TX 75647 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Edward Chestley Ledbetter DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Edward Chestley Ledbetter DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. John Raymond Baker DC 1420 Mccann Rd Longview TX 75601
- Dr. George Albert Berry D.C. 1121 Evergreen St Longview TX 75604
- Erik Malone D.C. 1201 N 6TH ST LONGVIEW TX 75601
- Dr. Ashley Mayes D.C. 434 E Loop 281 Longview TX 75605
- Dr. Joe E Hugghins D.C. 1011 W Loop 281 Longview TX 75604
- Dr. Thomas Jeffrey Maples D.C. 709 Pine Tree Rd Longview TX 75604