Dr. Ricardo V Lloyd M.D.
Hematology-Pathologist | Hematology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Ricardo Lloyd is a hematology pathologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Lloyd specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1975
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Parathyroid hyperplasia, adenomas, and carcinomas: differential expression of p27Kip1 protein.
- Apoptosis in nontumorous and neoplastic human pituitaries: expression of the Bcl-2 family of proteins.
- Analysis of anterior pituitary hormone mRNA expression in immunophenotypically characterized single cells after laser capture microdissection.
- Noninsulinoma pancreatogenous hypoglycemia: a novel syndrome of hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia in adults independent of mutations in Kir6.2 and SUR1 genes.
- Access to the traumatized vertebral artery: an unusual approach.
- Comparison of the endoscopic stapling technique with more established procedures for pharyngeal pouches: results and patient satisfaction survey.
- Leptin and leptin receptor expression in normal and neoplastic human pituitary: evidence of a regulatory role for leptin on pituitary cell proliferation.
- Mixed medullary-follicular thyroid carcinoma. Molecular evidence for a dual origin of tumor components.
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide inhibits transforming growth factor-beta1-induced apoptosis in a human pituitary adenoma cell line.
- Leptin and leptin receptor expression in rat and mouse pituitary cells.
- Transdifferentiation of somatotrophs to thyrotrophs in the pituitary of patients with protracted primary hypothyroidism.
- Lymphomas in patients with connective tissue disease. Comparison of p53 protein expression and latent EBV infection in patients immunosuppressed and not immunosuppressed with methotrexate.
- Differentiation of primary and metastatic clear cell tumors in the liver by in situ hybridization for albumin messenger RNA.
- Pathologic features, proliferative activity, and cyclin D1 expression in Hurthle cell neoplasms of the thyroid.
- Estrogen downregulates neuronal nitric oxide synthase in rat anterior pituitary cells and GH3 tumors.
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Ricardo V Lloyd M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Ricardo V Lloyd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lloyd
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- The Positive Connection Between Birth Control and Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is not uncommon for women to hear that hormonal contraceptives are harmful to their health, or will negatively affect their fertility. The truth is that like any medication contraceptive pills of course come with their side effects and risks, but the amount of hormones that circulate the body of...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Facebook Photo Reveals Little-Known Breast Cancer Symptom
Thirty-seven-year-old Sherrie Rhodes was doing what many people do on a hot June day, going swimming. While she was putting on her bathing suit, the mother of three realized something unusual. On the outer side of her left breast, Sherrie noticed an indentation in her skin. Remembering a recent...