Evan Kyprios, DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery2633 Dallas Pkwy Suite 100 Plano TX, 75093
Dr. Evangelos Kyprios is a podiatrist practicing in Plano, TX. Dr. Kyprios is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Kyprios diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- APMA, TPMA, ACFAS, ABFAS, ABWM
- ACFAS Professional and Educational Research Institute
Professional Society Memberships
- APMA, TPMA, ACFAS, ABFAS, ABWM
Evan Kyprios, DPM's Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
Prosper, Texas 75078Get Direction
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Kletz DPM6760 Abrams Rd Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Jonathan Pajouh DPM5917 BELT LINE RD DALLAS TX 75254
- Dr. Richard Nichols PA DPM1600 Lancaster Dr Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Michael VanPelt DPM1801 Inwood Rd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Harold Shane Brown DPM1050 S PRESTON RD CELINA TX 75009
- Kellvan Cheng4425 Plano Parkway; BLDG 17, STE 1702 Carrollton TX 75010