Dr. Marina Cortinovis Rios D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice12732 W. Washington Blvd Suite D Los Angeles CA, 90066
Marina Rios DDS is a dentist licensed to practice dentistry in California with specialties in dentistry and general practice. Dr. Rios is currently practicing in 12732 W Washington Blvd, Suite D, Los ...
Dr. Marina Cortinovis Rios D.D.S.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90066Get Direction
Dr. Marina Cortinovis Rios D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rios
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Meir Agaki DDS11607 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Bruce Edward King DDS3791 S Centinela Ave Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Saskia Marcela Villacis DDS12027 Venice Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Paul B Palmer DDS12202 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Maria nenefil Libor Besin D.D.S11725 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Brian Kiyoshi Hirayama D.D.S.12095 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066