Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman is a urologist practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Bozeman specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, Urology
Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman MD's Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
FULTON, NY 13069Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bozeman
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- What is Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction?
Today's market is full of medicines available to control sexual activities. Most of the techniques are available to enhance the sexual interest among the people of all different age groups and help in performing sexual activities. Every day, the market gets buzzed with new form of sexual devices,...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- What is a Cystoscopy?
In cystoscopy, a slender, flexible or rigid tube (cystoscope) with a lighted camera at its tip is positioned inside the urinary bladder. The device is lubricated and gently slid inside the bladder through the urethral opening in the penis under anesthesia. The procedure enables the urologist to...
- Dr. Michael B Pryor MD391 Serpentine Dr Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Michael Dean Stribling MD1506 N Limestone St Gaffney SC 29340
- Dr. Norris Walter Whitlock MD420 The Pkwy Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Michael Curtis Staley MD1 Doctors Park Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Paul F Zubel D.O.410 W Wesmark Blvd Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. John Edmond Walton MD402 Memorial Drive Extension Greer SC 29651