Dr. Christopher Joseph Statile M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology3333 Burnet Avenue Ml 5012 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Christopher Statile, MD, is a pediatric cardiologist who has interest in clinical research in fetal cardiology. He has interest in extra-cardiac congenital lesions and their hemodynamic effects on the ...
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital. Pediatric Cardiology
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center - (Cincinnati, OH)
Dr. Christopher Joseph Statile M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Joseph Statile M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Statile
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Jeffrey A. Towbin MD3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229
- Christopher Philip Learn M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Timothy K Knilans M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Nicolas Leth Madsen MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Erik C Michelfelder M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Joshua James Sticka M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229